Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dublin where are you?

The last 24 hours in Paris have been kind of a blur. I think I need to sit on it for awhile to decide my feelings on this city. All I can say is Amanda and I are definitely ready to be in Ireland. The MIA concert is cancelled and while Im pretty bummed about that, Im still very excited for my trip. We have to get up at about 5:30AM to be at the airport early and catch the ryanair flight into Dublin. Im pretty sad that we have to check our bags since we have bought so much crap - we got a backpack to put our new trhings in, but we almost had to get the tragic rolly backpacks that come in bright colours.

We are through with the touristy things for the most part. Today was our time at the Eiffel Tower and Liz, I completed your request (photos soon to come).

That is pretty much all I can update for now. Im SO tired!

BONSOIR!

No comments: